If you have any special needs please let our staff know so that we can help you and also ensure you get the same support in the future.
Our reception desk is partially dropped to assist wheelchair users. There is a disabled toilet in the practice.
The Blue Badge Scheme is for people with severe mobility problems. It allows Blue Badge holders to park close to where they need to go. For more information and an application form visit your local council office. Reserved parking for disabled drivers is available in our car park.
We can arrange for BSL interpreter to assist the hearing impaired, please inform reception.
- British Deaf Association
- British Sign Language Healthy Mind
- Action Hearing Loss
- Royal Association for Deaf People
- National Deaf Children’s Society
- If you or your family members are blind or partially sighted we can provide a large print of our Practice leaflet upon request. Please ask our staff for further information.
For more advice and support for blind people please visit the following websites:
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (RIND)
- Action for Blind People
- Blind in Business
- British Blind Sport
Guide dogs are welcome at the practice but we ask that you be aware of other patients and staff who may have an allergy or fear of dogs. Please visit the guide dog website for further information.