It’s time to get your flu jab
On the day
- Please be on time and stay a safe distance away from others.
- Please wear a mask (unless you are exempt from wearing one).
- Please wear a short sleeved top to speed up the process.
Who can have the jag?
- Patients previously shielding and household contacts over the age of 12.
- Housebound Patients
- Patients over 65
- Patients “at risk”
- Pregnant patients, carers, healthcare and social care workers
- Pre-school children aged 2-5 years on 1 September 2020 (and not in primary school) – If you live in Midlothian and your child is aged between 2-5 and not yet at school, you can book your child’s flu vaccination by calling 07766 922751. This line is open between the hours of 9am-12 noon. You should not call the practice to arrange your child’s appointment.
- Primary school children – your child will be given the vaccine at school.
We have already had our vaccination days for the patients in these groups. If you have still not had your jag please contact reception on 0131 654 1079 to book an appointment.
We are now offering jags to patients aged 60-64 (by 31/03/2021)– if you are in this group we will text you to book an appointment at one of our afternoon clinics on Tuesday December 15th or Thursday December 17th.
If you are unable to attend either of these dates you can drop in to Dalkeith Welfare Hall next to Dalkeith Medical Practice on the following days, no appointment needed:-
Saturday 12th December 09:00-17:00
Monday 14th December 18:00-20:00
Tuesday 15th December 18:00-20:00
If you haven’t already signed up for texts please do so below.
More information about the vaccine?
If you want to receive a text message reminder to book your flu appointment please sign up.