When: Mondays (you can book from the Wednesday before)
We have an Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner working at the practice who will be happy to assess you if you are having a bone, muscle or joint problem. They are highly experienced and can assess and diagnose any musculoskeletal conditions, provide you with an explanation of your condition, appropriate exercises and discuss management options. This may include referral to your local physiotherapy department for ongoing physiotherapy, pain management advice, X-ray or referral for a specialist opinion.
They can help with:
- Muscle, bone or joint pain
- Back pain or sciatica
- Neck pain or whiplash
- joint pain and stiffness including knee, shoulder, wrist or hand pain and osteoarthritis
- Muscle or tendon pain e.g. knee or ankle sprain or calf strain
- Weakness or de-conditioning after injury or surgery
- Loss of confidence with movement or physical activity
You can find advice and exercise that may help you treat yourself at home.