Local pharmacies are able to provide free emergency contraception.
Free condoms are available from the Practice.
(formerly Family Planning and Well Woman services and the Genitourinary Medicine (GUM) department).
The Service is in the Chalmers Centre – on the corner of Lauriston Place and Chalmers Street in Edinburgh and is open Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 8:00pm and Friday from 8:300am to 4:00pm.
For self referral appointments and advice call : 0131 536 1070
- Contraception – advice and supplies
- Emergency contraception
- Free condoms
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV including Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Pregnancy testing
- Referral for termination of pregnancy
- Community gynaecology
- Menopause and Premenstrual syndrome
- Gay men’s clinics
- Young people’s clinics
- Advice on sexual problems
- Support following sexual assault